header photo

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Valentina Vaughn In Blue

Valentina Vaughn has spent a lot of time in the gym perfecting those tight abs of hers. She cannot help but show them off at least once in every photo shoot - even if it means lifting her shirt, or pulling down the top of her shorts to do it.

"I love my body," she says, "and that's why I believe staying in shape is very important". Valentina says her workouts include yoga, running, lots of crunches, and some resistance training with dumbbells.

Obviously, it has helped Valentina's modeling career, a career that now brings about some interesting challenges - including how she's treated at the gym. She says, "Word got around pretty quickly that I was posing for some fairly risque photos, and it seems like everyone at the gym wanted to meet me. Its become hard to workout in peace, but the bright side is they gave me a lifetime membership for free!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment